Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Dream 20 Years in the Making...

So, I told you about my confession....

And in that confession, I told you about my dream. But it's no longer a dream...it's a reality! Finally, finally, finally after twenty years, I saw the New Kids On The Block, LIVE in concert, woohoo!!!

It was surreal...and I kept thinking "Oh my gosh, it's really them...Joey, Jordan, Jonathan, Danny, & Donnie!! It's really them!"

Here are some pictures from the night...

Waiting for them to start!


Tif & me having a GREAT time! Derek was quite anxious to "share" his ticket, ha!


My first glimpse of NKOTB


Holy moly! There they are!!!


Jordan


Joey


My childhood favorite, Jonathan


Lots of boy band choreography - I love it!


Step.By.Step




And I guess I should mention that the Backstreet Boys were there, too =)




And there was a really great opener...Matthew Morrison from the tv show, Glee.


It was such a fun night and I'm so very happy that I was able to go. I would say it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, but I have a feeling that these fellas will tour again and I'm quite hopeful that I'll get another chance to see them. Maybe this time they won't have to share the stage =) Thanks NKOTB, you did not disappoint this fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment