Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Smith's Go To Washington - Part Three

So just what were these BIG plans I mentioned earlier??

Well, apparently it's the whole reason Zack came to Washington.

To see this...

Cars 2!! This fella right here is the ultimate Cars fan. I mean it, there isn't a bigger fan out there than Zachary Taylor Smith. He's been quoting the movie word for word since he was three, seriously. I couldn't wait to take him to see the sequel. My sister asked Zack when she dropped him off at the airport if he had seen Cars 2 yet and he told her that's why he was going to Washington...maybe he thought we had the only theater showing it, ha!

Zack got all comfy with his snacks in our amazing theater seats...red electric recliners...ahhhh...so wonderful!


G got her giant Diet Coke and settled in quite nicely.


And we all loved it! It was a super cute movie and I'm so glad I was able to be with Zack for his first viewing.(I'm sure there will be several more to come!)

After the movie I took them on a driving tour of Olympia...driving only because it was such a rainy day. We stopped for lunch at one of my favorite places, Tugboat Annie's on the Olympia waterfront...great food, great view, what more could you ask for?



Then we all went home and had naps. When we were all awake again, no one was really hungry, so we decided to go to another of my favorite places, Black Bear Yogurt, for dinner/dessert.

Zack by the black bear with his frozen yogurt creation.


Yum! Nice job, Zack!


Only in the Northwest can you enjoy frozen yogurt by the fireplace in July...sheesh.


I hope you're not too tired yet...we've still got one more day of adventures ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment