Thursday, June 9, 2011

Celebrating Four Years...

Wow! Is it seriously time for another anniversary blog post? You bet it is! June 9th is our oh-so-special day and this June 9th, we are celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary!



Not to sound too cliche', but four years ago was the happiest day of my life! What I remember most about that day was being absolutely giddy. That's right, giddy. Marrying my very best friend made me that way. And today, I'm still giddy. I love my husband more than I know how to put into words. He is everything you read about in Hallmark cards and more - I love him! He is everything I need when I need it. He loves me. He loves the Lord. He leads me. I couldn't be more thankful for getting to spend my life with him. I can't imagine life without Derek Matthew Thomas! I love you so much sweet husband of mine!

Derek always goes out of his way to make sure I feel as special on our anniversary as I did on our wedding day. Here's a bit of the spoiling he did today...

I came home from work to find this awesome chalkboard hanging in the kitchen...

Derek has noticed me admiring my friend Sarah's, so he decided to get me one of my very own, yay!

I also found these...

...beautiful!

And since I lost one of my favorite hoop earrings at school a couple of weeks ago, I also got this special treat...


And in keeping with an accidental anniversary tradition Derek started on our second anniversary, we had this for dinner...

Olive Garden takeout, yum =)

Complete with these tiny little delicious treasures!


Happy 4th Anniversary My Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment