Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Second Anniversary!

Just a couple of days ago on June 9, Derek and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary! It is so strange to look at our wedding pictures and think "Wow! Those pictures are two years old!" It honestly feels like we just said "I do." I am so incredibly thankful that God brought the two of us together and has blessed us tremendously in more ways than we can imagine. I am so thankful to be married to an amazing God-Following man who I love more than I know how to say and who I know without a doubt loves me the same (even though he would say he loves me more!). I am so lucky to truly be married to my best friend!


Beautiful flowers waiting for me at home along with a couple of tickets to see Wicked in September!



Derek brought Olive Garden home for us since I had to work late...amazing =) This was much tastier than the Bogg Burrito we had for dinner on our first anniversary!



Happy Anniversary Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment