Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baptized!

I think the hardest thing about living so far away from family is missing out on not just the little things but some of the big things, too. We knew that would happen when we made the decision to move to Washington. It's expected.

But it sure makes me happy when we are able to experience those things and this past trip home I got to be there for a big thing, a super special event. My cousins, Jared & Zack, (more like nephews) both made the decision to trust Jesus as their Savior and they were baptized on July 22nd - and I was there to see it!!



Is this not the cutest? He was so excited!


Bro. Everett practicing with Zack.


Bro. Pete & the boys...silly Jared. :)


Seriously, the kid couldn't stop smiling. I kept telling him to make sure he closed his mouth when he went under the water, ha!


Zack-a-roni went first...






Then it was Jared's turn...




Here they are with their moma (my "G") after getting all dried off.

So proud of these boys - and so happy I got to be there to witness such a special moment in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment