Saturday, March 26, 2011

Counting Down!

Sometimes having something to look forward to can be the saving grace in getting through a tough day or week. I mean, who doesn't look forward to Fridays or celebrate hump day during a week? I have a few fun things that I'm looking forward to myself and I am counting down the days!

5: Mornings left to wake up and go to work before Spring Break officially begins!


10: Number of days until I board a plane to go see my family!!


29: Days until Easter Sunday!!


53: Nights until I get to see Mary Poppins!


75: Beautiful days left in our third year of marriage - come on #4!!


83: Summer officially begins! See you in the fall (I hope), Chloe Clark Elementary!


87: Days until we head for Las Vegas to celebrate our anniversary!


104: Oh, you know that's happening in 104 days, don't you? I've already dedicated an entire blog post to this one...read all about it here.

And add in between all of that friends and family who have promised to come visit and the birth of some very special babies and goodness gracious - I've got alot to look forward to!!

Hope you have some special things you're counting down for, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment