Saturday, January 25, 2014

Return of a Blogger

Well...it's been awhile.

I've taken quite the little break from blogging over these last several months.

There are some reasons for this.

Partly, because my laptop basically bit the dust and even the tiniest of blog posts were taking me hours to complete. Boo!

Partly because my OCD (undiagnosed, but it's definitely there) had me convinced that before I could start blogging again, I would have to catch up on all the things I hadn't blogged about. I am obsessed with chronological order.

Partly because the blogger server changed it's formatting and I am just not a fan of that kind of change. Don't get me wrong, I like a change of clothes or couch pillows or paint colors or restaurants but puh-lease leave my blogging methods alone. Sigh...

Partly because my brain has been lost in "all things 3rd grade" for a while now.

And here's an honest one for you...partly because I just got lazy with it.

But none of that matters anymore because I'm back!

The main reason for returning is because this blog is our virtual scrapbook and memory keeper and because a very big event just happened in my life and I need an outlet for all of these thoughts.

The return of the blog will likely also have more of a mixture of both our adventures and things that are just on my mind and my heart. I'll probably go back and forth between some things that are old news but that I really want to capture on our blog and things that are more recent. Get ready, some posts might not even have a picture *gasp* but I promise to try my best. :)


Bear with me, it's about to get real.


love,
alissa

1 comment:

  1. I feel you! I think you and I are in the same spot, blogging wise. The chronological-ness. The NO PICTURES (sometimes). The thoughts and events. Love you to you!!

    ReplyDelete