Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter Fun with Friends

Oh man, do I love winter festivities! Especially when they involve two of my favorite things: 1) Christmas Lights 2) Friends

In keeping with tradition, we took a little drive down to our local zoo to check out the "Zoolights"...always fun!

A beautiful light display of Mt. Rainier and the Tacoma Narrows Bridge


Jason, Rebekah, Laura, & Drew - we love them!


This year they added a giant octopus on top of the aquarium...legend has it that the world's largest species of octopus lives under the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. I will not be checking that out for myself, I'll take their word for it.


Beautiful!







We also got to "oooo" and "aaahhh" over these adorable tiger cubs. They just looks so darn snuggly and cute!


Found our favorite tree!


And had to have our picture in front of it...tradition. :)


It was a fun night! Our friends CR & Tara also met up with us and then we all went out to dinner at one of our favorite places in Tacoma - Joeseppi's - for their all you can eat pasta special...mmmm...

Got to have a wonderful Christmas dinner celebration with these fabulous people!

We love, love, LOVE doing life with Arin, Kristy, Kyle, Terry, & their families. It really is a blessing to serve Jesus here in the Northwest with them & I can't imagine doing it any other way.

We also got the chance to hang out with our friends Mark & Tif at the restaurant on the top of this place...




See that red scarf? I MADE THAT! Seriously...I made it myself. My friend Laura taught me some crocheting basics and I was actually able to produce something cute. Yeah, I am a little proud. :)


Love the 360 degree view of Seattle that you get to experience from this rotating restaurant!


This beautiful tree was all lit up outside and I am a sucker for a photo opportunity. :)






Another fun, wonderful adventure with our friends. We are blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment