Sunday, December 2, 2012

These Girls...

You remember these girls...they're some of my most favorites!



We do life together here in the Northwest and just love being around each other. We really have to take advantage of every opportunity because the military limits just how much time we have with them. Rebekah, Katie, & Laura on the front row are all military. Sarah and I are the civilian bookends of the back row, but the girls in between us (Tara, Mary-Hayden, & Molly) are all military as well. I think Sarah and I will become great cross-country travelers so that we can be sure to see these girls after the military takes them away. We love them that much!

Katie had a fabulous idea for an ornament exchange/brunch to kick off an early Christmas celebration! She wouldn't let any of us do a thing except show up with an ornament. Katie, you were the most fabulous hostess, seriously! Just look at this amazing spread she prepared for us, yum!



Here are all our ornaments wrapped up in neat little packages.



I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of the ornaments after we exchanged and opened them. Many of them were homemade and they were all so cute!

But I did get a picture of my ornament hand-crafted by Molly - I love it!



I very selfishly wanted all of the ornaments...but that's mostly because I want a little piece of each friend hanging on my tree. :)

Okay girls, so now you know...make me an ornament before you move, ha! No really...please make me an ornament.

We played "spoons" with candy canes, so much fun!



And then Katie gave us each a handmade lotion bar, how adorable!



Thanks for a great party Katie! And thanks to all of you girls for just being wonderful you and giving me the blessing of calling you my friend. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment