Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas With My Sweetheart

It looks a lot like Christmas around here. :)

And honestly, it's looked that way for some time now. I tried to wait until Thanksgiving to start decorating, but I just couldn't help myself. I'm just SO thankful for Christmas that I have to get that tree up when I start to get the itch.











Since we'll be flying out shortly (in the next 6 hours shortly!), we chose to celebrate Christmas together this last Saturday.







Stockings first! All full of our favorite treats!




I unwrapped my gifts under the tree to find some clues that led me elsewhere...


...to this beautiful shiny red cruiser bicycle. Do you remember that being on my wishlist ever since we went to Long Beach? Wish granted. Thanks babe!




Derek's presents were full of clues, too.


#1 - Something you asked for.
He asked for "a book." I bought him an outdoor survival guide.


#2 - Something you need.
A pocketknife...every man needs a pocketknife.


#3 - Something that will save your life.
A life jacket...he still wasn't quite sure what this was leading up to.


#4 - Something you aren't expecting (ever).
A garage door opener to our neighbors' garage.


So we went to check it out!

Getting excited...


Ta-da! A kayak of your very own!


VERY excited! :)


Merry Christmas love!


No comments:

Post a Comment