Friday, December 21, 2012

The Last Birthday

I have finally arrived.

I think everyone I know who was born before me is this age...the big 2-9!

Because when you get to twenty-nine, you stop counting, right? Well, I am finally there and able to join the "29 & Holding Club."

Nah...I don't need to join the club - I'm not too worried with getting older. Age doesn't freak me out in the sense that I feel old. It is a bit weird to say that I'm twenty-nine. Honestly, I feel like my 20's just started!

And on my birthday, I woke up to this...

SNOW! (and also a day to be off of work, woohoo!)

It was beautiful!




And I also woke up to this...

Breakfast in bed prepared just for me by my sweetheart. :)

And then I found these when I went downstairs, so beautiful.


I also had a few presents which I was so excited to open that I did not get a picture of, but they were great - a red tea kettle, black glitter TOMS, and a gift certificate to my favorite nail salon in town. Perfect.

My friend Kristy made me a delicious raspberry lemon coconut cake...mmm...mmm. It was SO good, trust me.


That night Derek had a little surprise for me and we went to see "Elf the Musical" at the 5th Avenue Theater in Seattle. It's based on the hilarious Christmas movie "Elf" and it did not disappoint...so funny!


After the show we had a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory downtown.



It was a super day! Thanks for a wonderful birthday my love...I'll make sure when you get to twenty-nine that it is just as special. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment