Saturday, February 19, 2011

Look What I Found...

Derek and I were in Tacoma the other day and went into World Market where something caught my eye...

Yum! Zapp's Spicy Cajun Crawtators are my FAVORITE!!

I came home with two, yes two, bags of my very own. I sure hope this is not just a display for Mardi Gras season and that I now have a spot to find my favorite chips. Then, just around the corner, I spotted this...



Can you see that there is a make-your-own king cake batter on that shelf? I really thought about it, I mean REALLY thought about it, but wasn't sure if I was feeling up to the challenge, so I decided not to make the purchase, which turned out to be a really great idea because the very next day, this arrived...


A Strawberry Cream Cheese filled King Cake all the way from Paul's Pastry in Mississippi, hooray!!

And it came with a very special note from two very special people

Thank you so much Mr. Darron and Mrs. Joanna!! You made my day!!

And yep, you read that note right...I have a new job!

But I'll save those details for my next post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment