Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wedding Math

This revelation just came to me in the last hour...I knew I had to blog it or I would forget it forever.

Derek and I were married on June 9, 2007. Today is May 9, 2012.

We have been husband and wife for four years and eleven months.

What's so special about that you ask?

Well, four years and eleven months is fifty-nine months...and today is May 9.

59 Months on 5/9 - how cool is that?!?

The math nerd in me just loves it when numbers work out like that. So fun!


So you know if today makes 59 months, then in one more month it will be 60 months - our five year anniversary!! I have no idea what that holds, but I can't wait to share it with you! One thing I do know is that I am still the happiest girl in the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment