Monday, May 7, 2012

Wait...didn't I already blog that?

That was my thought when I realized that I never shared the pictures that our wonderful and talented photographer friend Dawn took for us last fall. Seriously...last fall?!? We used a couple of them for our Christmas card and I think I just forgot to take it any further. But since I know our family would like to see them...I'll fix that problem right now. Better late that never, right?

We went down to Portland (where Dawn currently lives) on Veteran's Day weekend with our friends Mark and Tif and spent the whole day catching up and having fun. Dawn had scoped out a park downtown and it made for a perfect location. Good times. Great memories!

















You can see more of Dawn's talents on her website - Fly a Kite Photography. She's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment