Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After the farm...

So the field trip to the farm wasn't the only adventure I got to have with Zack while I was home...

I got to watch my little all-star play some serious baseball =)

Just look at that face...told you this was serious, ha!

But before we could play ball, we had to have a new pair of "special" batting gloves (for confidence, of course ;)

And Zack asked me to label them with an "R" and an "L" - too cute!

He aims for the fence...


He rounds first...


He slides into home...

...it was a home run, a grand slam!

Way to go #9 - love you with all of my heart!!

And how lucky am I to get to ride home in the backseat with these two all-stars?? We played rock-paper-scissors the entire way home =)

Sweet Jakeob and Zack

And silly Jakeob and Zack....


And there was one more adventure that I got to have...in fact, I loved this adventure so much I had to do it four times...

Sno-balls with cream! Authentic, true blue sno-balls...not "sno-cones" or "shaved ice" - the real deal...yum!! And yes, out of the six days I was home, I had a sno-ball on four of them =

But after all of my southern adventures, I sure was happy to come home to this handsome guy...

...and I think he was pretty happy to see me, too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment