Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meet Rudy

So, I spent all day Thursday feeling very sad when I looked at Leo's empty fish bowl. I was ready to find a replacement. And although my sweet in-laws informed me that they would prefer a replacement that walks on two legs and breathes air, and calls them MawMaw and PawPaw, Derek and I are not quite there yet, but are more than happy to give them a new grandfish instead =)

I decided to let Thursday be Leo's day, and set out Friday in search of a new fish. I had it all planned out...this time, I wanted to buy a red female beta fish so that I could name her "Ruby." However, when I got to Pet Smart, the salesman told (and showed) me that female betas are much smaller and therefore not as colorful, so I decided to go with a bright red male and change the name to "Rudy." So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to Rudy, the red fish.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy is a very pretty fish. We will miss Leo with you but we are excited to have Rudy swimming pretty at your place. He is pretty!

    ReplyDelete