Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Good to be LOST!!

Don't freak out...I'm only talking about a tv show =)



Derek and I have not always been lost fans. In fact, my Dad used to watch the show and I would occasionally make my way into the living room to watch with him and boy, was I confused! Then we met Eric, Justine, and Stephanie...

I think we have talked about LOST with Eric and Justine since we moved to Washington. Justine tried her very hardest at every Bible study to convince us to start watching her favorite show. So this summer, we decided to play catch up and finally dive into the LOST world (we were 5 season behind!) It only took the first episode to hook us. We stayed up ridiculously late having our LOST marathons because we couldn't go to sleep without knowing what was going to happen next!

Then we met fellow LOST fans Kevin and LeAnn. Next, Eric and Justine met Kevin and LeAnn. Before we knew it, we were a group of Losties! With Season 6 (The Final Season) coming up, Justine decided that we should all get together for a LOST party! I invited her to our house to watch it but she had something else in mind...she wanted to invade Kyle and Terry's house...even though Kyle and Terry have never seen an episode of LOST, they agreed to let us host our party in their home. And here is how it went...


We had yummy cake..


...and Dharma Food, including Peanut Butter Cookies in honor of Claire


Justine made some delicious "Polar Bear" Stew


We played LOST games (on commercial breaks only!)
This game was Guess the Character.


LOST Trivia and LOST Bingo, aka "LOSTO"


Just look at these happy LOST fans! Notice Kyle and Terry are MIA. That's because they were watching their favorite NCIS upstairs while we invaded their downstairs.

Thanks everyone for a fun night of LOST memories! Can't wait for our finale party!


One more thing...

This is my favorite Juliet!! We were left hanging last season not knowing if she was alive or not. I was seriously hoping for some closure in the season six opener. Well, I got my closure. Juliet was alive....for about 10 minutes...then she was gone and I was so sad. But just like a soap opera, no one is ever really gone in LOST. Besides, Hurley sees dead people and Miles can hear them so who knows, maybe I'll get to see Juliet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment