Saturday, January 2, 2010

We saved the best for last!

By day 5 we had visited all of the parks, but still had an extra day, so we decided to go back to our favorite...you guessed it...Hollywood Studios! There were a few things we didn't get to do on day 3 and we wanted to make sure we covered everything, so back we went!


Love the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular! I always think of the Full House episode where D.J. thought Indiana was Steve. The real stunt show is even better in person :)


Waited in the lobby of this place while Derek rode it...yep, I am a sissy. I rode it back in 2005 and swore to never do it again. Once in a lifetime is plenty! I didn't even mind watching the 5-year-olds giggle as they came through the lobby because they thought it was so much fun.


Enjoyed this Mickey bar while I waited for Derek...


However, I am NOT afraid of roller coasters and this one is my favorite!!


Did I mention they force you to get a dessert with every meal when you're on the Disney dining plan? Force you...really...and who am I to argue?


Had a blast in Toy Story Mania!! The wait time would get up to 2 hours in no time! Luckily, we got a fast pass for this ride, and then were handed a magical red card and sent to the front of the line...forced to go...really...

We left Hollywood Studios and went back to our room to rest of up and get ready because we had a few fun things still planned for the night...


...like this! A helium balloon ride 400 feet in the air!!


Here we are at the top! Oh, and the sun was setting and it was beautiful!


Just check out that view! We had such a great time on our balloon ride!


After the balloon ride, we had dinner reservations at this place...Planet Hollywood! It was a very cool restaurant, 3 stories tall, and the the food was sooo good!!


And after dinner we had tickets for this show...Cirque Du Soleil!


It was an amazing show! Our eyes couldn't take it all in! We can't wait to get the chance to see another one!


After the show, I saw this place, and like Snow White, I couldn't resist!

The next day we boarded the plane and returned back to our home. What a vacation! So many fun times and so many memories with my very best friend in the whole world. Can't wait to go back and do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment