Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Day at the Magic Kingdom

We woke up on day 2 to much different weather...record heat!! The temperature reached 89 degrees on our Magic Kingdom day...much different that the 40 degrees we had at Epcot the day before. Back to short sleeves and Florida weather =)


Hanging out at the castle with my Prince Charming


Gotta love the Pirates!


So we waited for a little while in line for something called the "Astro Orbiter." We couldn't see what we were waiting in line for since it was on top of a building above our heads, but we thought, "Why not?" Once we arrived at the top, we discovered it to be something similar to the Dumbo Flying Elephants...definitely a kiddie ride, but since we had waited so long, we (yes, the two of us) crammed ourselves into a rocket and rode it anyway =)


Bayou Boat to celebrate The Princess and The Frog


Cinderella and her Prince Charming (though not as handsome as mine :)


My favorite Disney princess, Belle


Magic Kingdom Christmas Tree
Looks like it was about to get stormy, but thankfully, it didn't!


The ONLY kind of mouse I love, ha!

I took this picture to show Kade, our almost 3 year old friend, that we went to see Mickey Mouse. The night before we left, I told him that I was going to tell him a secret...we were going to see Mickey Mouse! To this he thought for a minute and responded "Well Lissa, I'm gonna tell you a secret...I'm going to see Goofy!" It was kind of like he was saying "Yea right, and I'm the Queen of England!" It was so funny, as Kade always is, so I took this so I could show him, we really did see Mickey Mouse....


...and Goofy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment