Friday, March 13, 2009

We're Going on a Trip

Since we've moved to Washington, there are so many things that have happened in our lives that only God could have done. What's about to happen is one of those things. Because we moved to Washington, and because Washington has a complicated process for teaching certification, and because God gave me a job at Huntington Learning Center, we are going to New Jersey for a week! My work is sending me to NJ for some corporate training, and we'll only be about 10 minutes from the Big Apple, so Derek is taking a week off and we're going on a trip to New York City! These pictures are obviously not mine, but I hope we have lots to share with you this time next week!



Even though it will be a busy training week for me, we still have a few things planned to do while we are there. Here are a couple of those things...


We've booked a 5 and 1/2 hour tour with a bus company that will show us all of NYC. There are more than 60 stops on this tour, and even a trip on the Staten Island Ferry that will pass right by the Statue of Liberty! We figured it was the most efficient way for us to get to see everything we want to see in such a short time.


On Thursday night, we have tickets to see the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway! We love the movie and can't wait to see the Broadway show!

And finally....

Nothing would make me happier than to catch a ride in the Cash Cab! I'm definitely going to be looking for it amongst the thousands of taxis in NYC. Keep your phones on, I may need you for my mobile shout out! =)

1 comment:

  1. aaahhhh i'm so jealous! i really hope you guys have a WONDERFUL trip!!! take lots of pictures and look out for that cab! how awesome would that be?!

    ReplyDelete