Friday, July 30, 2010

Impromptu Date Night

I ran across some pretty incredible news Thursday night. What you might ask? Well, I found out that Friday was going to be National Cheesecake Day and there would be half-price cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, yes HALF-PRICE cheesecake!! But then the news got better...I found out that if you "Like" the Cheesecake Factory on Facebook, then on Thursday night, you could get a slice of cheesecake for much less than half-price...how much less? Well, you will have to read and see.

Now, all of this information came to me at 7:30 Thursday night, and we are about 40 minutes from a Cheesecake Factory, but I knew I just had to go. And being the lucky girl that I am, I have an incredible husband who doesn't mind when I come up with crazy plans =) So guess what we did?? We had an impromptu late night date!!


The Cheesecake Factory!! (Around 9:00 p.m.)


Mango Lime Cheesecake for me & Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake for Derek


The Grand Total...I told you it was less than half price =)

And since it was a date night, and we saved so much money on dessert, we decided to check out a movie.

So we caught the late show for Inception, which was a pretty amazing movie, although my mind is still spinning and I'm not sure I could put the whole story together. Again, lucky for me I have Derek =)

No comments:

Post a Comment