Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Again Derek!

So, in the last post I mentioned that I would have to do some updating. The reason for that is because Derek had a surprise birthday dinner at Red Robin Burgers, which didn't take place until after his birthday. I don't pull off surprises too often, so I was really glad this one went smoothly.


Here's the group who helped me surprise the birthday boy =)


After our fabulous meal, we invited everyone back to our place for more cake and ice cream!


A few days after all the original birthday cake disappeared, Derek had a special request for this homemade cake, and I just couldn't say no....


...so I made the cake and sang "Happy Birthday" again =)

And I should also mentioned that Derek's Maw Maw Gen and Aunt Tanya came in for a visit today and wanted to take us out to celebrate a belated birthday with Derek. Guess where we went? Red Robin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment