Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mom is here!

Tuesday was like Christmas morning for me...I woke up excited because I had to be on my way to the airport to pick up my mom. It's her first trip to our new home in Washington and I'm so glad she had a chance to visit. After I picked her up, we spent the afternoon in downtown Seattle on Pier 55 and at the Space Needle. Today was another beautiful day so we decided to drive up to Snoqualmie Falls and spend some time there. Here are a few pictures of our adventures...


Arriving at the airport =)


The Space Needle


Seattle from the Space Needle


Here we are at the top of the Space Needle


Beautiful Snoqualmie Falls


Hanging out at the Falls


Derek and me at the Falls


We even walked the trail to the lower observation deck.
It was fabulous! We could feel the mist!

Tomorrow we are planning to go to Vancouver, B.C. so hopefully we'll have some more pictures very soon =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sad that we are missing your Mom's visit. Hope you are having a blast. Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete